Printbooth - Sent damaged product
i purchased yonex badminton racket from printbooth.in site having invoice no-(PB 10837)..
But they sent me a racket broken into two pieces,also i haven't open the packing,but it was clearly visible from outside...
On contacting them,they don't reply at all...
I contacted them for the same.Firstly they don't reply.And after 2-3 mails they told me to send the pics of the same
to their e-mail address.I did the same as they told me.But after that no reply came
from their side till now ,which has been more than 1month.
Now contacting them to refund/replace the product,their is no reply at all.I have sent many mails to them,But they do
not reply at all.Also,contacting them on their number is a waste of time...
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Badminton Racket
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Bought a costume from Light In The Box for my Halloween party. It was delayed and after i complained about it they sent me my order. But when i got..."
- "Mr. George Boulos of CANADA, using a false USA Address (a Post Office Box) bout a first day cover from me that was autographed by various astronauts. This cover was..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "If you're thinking to use Secpac global for your packages, well then just don't. I sent 8 packages, it was delayed for 15 days. I contact them through emails, but there..."
- "In the night of May 5,2015 I have ordered POWER BANK from PAYTM website today is 14th May,2015 time is 21:30 till now there has been no update from PAYTM..."
- "I ordered a weigh scale from pepperfry for 650 rupees. Product I received is not functioning properly as the scale starts at 1.5 kg instead of Zero. I have complaint..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."